Open Division Info
Tuesdays & Thursdays
Tuesday, June 18
- First game of the season
Thursday, July 4
- No games (Independence Day)
Sunday, August 11
See you next season!
- Games start at 6:15 p.m.
- Soft Cap at 8:05 p.m. Add two to highest score, play to that number or to 17, whichever is lower.
- Hard Cap at 8:20 p.m. Finish point in progress, then game over.
- There is no prescribed gender ratio, and no requirement to match genders.
- One timeout per half, one floater. If it's a particularly hot day with low subs, captains can agree to more timeouts.
- No timeouts in cap. First time calling a timeout you don't have is not a turnover, subsequent called timeouts are turnovers.
- Games to 17, no win by two.
- Forfeit counts as a 5-0 victory.
- If a player makes a call or fails to make a call out of ignorance of the rules, captains should assist.
- Captains should make sure everyone is getting equal playing time.
- Captains are only allowed to pick up players should their team be in jeopardy of forfeiting due to lack of players. Both sets of captains must agree to the pick up.
- Keep our field locations beautiful; pick up trash!
- Tip the waitstaff at the Merrill.